From: Amelia Brewer-Nelson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 11:28 AM
To: TutorTrac List
Subject: [tutortrac-list] Tutortrac programs at CUNY

Hi,

I am on this for the first time and I was wondering if there are any other CUNY schools using Tutortrac.

I am at Lehman College and we have been using it since 2006 and it is extremely helpful when doing reports.

Thanks.
---
For basic instructions on using ListManager, please visit http://www.go-redrock.com/ListServInstr.pdf
This list is intended for discussion of ideas and methodologies for using and implementing TutorTrac, and the capabilities and features of the software. Any tech support related issues should be emailed to [log in to unmask] .
You are currently subscribed to tutortrac-list as: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe click here: http://listserv.go-redrock.com:81/u?id=233F&n=T&l=tutortrac-list&o=6797
or send a blank email to [log in to unmask]