From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals on behalf of Burke, Jacintha
Sent: Tue 2/16/2010 8:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutoring Blind Students in Math

http://www.washington.edu/doit/

The link is an excellent resources for teaching students with visual impairments and other disabilities. The emphasis is on math and science. Although the resources were developed for faculty, they are useful in any teaching situtation.

Jacintha Burke
Director, Academic Skills Center
Disabled Student Services
King's College