Hugh said:  If you assume the salesperson will be gone in six
months and write your contract to accept that fact, then no matter who
comes in to say hello, you will still have great service.

So Hugh what you are saying is a salesperson is a salesperson is a
salesperson.  NOT.

I know you Hugh and know that if there were more people like you with the
same wherewithal, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

It's like the teaching profession.  Some teachers are just in it for the
money and don't give a flying fadoo about the kids.  Others care immensely
and are dedicated to giving each student a quality education.  The same is
true with sales reps.  Some will bend over backwards to help
you.....others will do the bare minimum.   It's not always possible to
change companies midstream and certainly we have no say in who will manage
our accounts.  Yes people come and go.....that's life.  But a good sales
rep can make the difference between a good or bad relationship with the
company.

John Annunziello, CRM, ermm
Manager, Records and Information
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority

"Information is a corporate, strategic asset that needs to be managed"

"*PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN DECIDING TO PRINT THIS MESSAGE*

Toronto and Region Conservation Authority Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this communication including any attachments
may be confidential, is intended only for use of the recipient(s) named
above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of the message is not
distribution,disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly
resend this communication to the sender and delete it permanently from
your computer system.

Thank you."