We are having a GARC meeting Thursday March 18th Meeting D11-11,
7pm.important business items follow.we need your attendance.

1. We are electing GARC officers for 2010-2011.nominations are still open so
far.  Nominations will still be taken at the meeting.  Once nominations are
closed we will vote for officers.

Nominations so far:

President:  Jimmy Lin  KI4REO

Vice President:  Obulapathi Challa  KJ4HRD

Secretary:  Scott Harden  AJ4VD

Treasurer: Dante Buckley KI4LDJ

2.        We have our new QSL cards for satellite QSOs.  Come to the meeting
and see them!

3.       We need to take photos with members using the equipment for our
soon to be ordered HF QSL cards. We will fire up the equipment and take
photos with our members at the mics after the meeting so PLEASE BE THERE!

4.       We will make the decision on what equipment to order with this
years SG funds. We need to place the order in April!

follow instructions located at:   http://gatorradio.org/listserv.html
http://GatorRadio.org  W4DFU Gator Amateur Radio Club (352)846-0239