Check out the entry page of our website for a preview of our new QSL card
for satellite use.  Come to the meeting tomorrow night and see the reverse
side.  We will be taking group photos Thursday night as well (March 18th)
for use on our HF cards.  We are retiring out 1980's CIRCA QSL cards.

When checking out the www.gatorradio.org <http://www.gatorradio.org/>  page
check out the image of what our member Scott Harden AJ4VD did over spring
break.  Do you know what QRSS is?  (A:  www.
<http://www.qrss.thersgb.net/What-is-QRSS.html>
qrss.thersgb.net/What-is-QRSS.html ) ... what are the odds this mode can be
copied if sent from a satellite in orbit (frequency stability)?

Dr. Jay

follow instructions located at:   http://gatorradio.org/listserv.html
http://GatorRadio.org  W4DFU Gator Amateur Radio Club (352)846-0239