We are having a GARC meeting Thursday March 18th Meeting D11-11, 7pm…important business items follow…we need your attendance.

1. We are electing GARC officers for 2010-2011…nominations are still open so far.  Nominations will still be taken at the meeting.  Once nominations are closed we will vote for officers.

Nominations so far:

President:  Jimmy Lin  KI4REO

Vice President:  Obulapathi Challa  KJ4HRD

Secretary:  Scott Harden  AJ4VD

Treasurer: Dante Buckley KI4LDJ

2.        We have our new QSL cards for satellite QSOs.  Come to the meeting and see them!

3.       We need to take photos with members using the equipment for our soon to be ordered HF QSL cards. We will fire up the equipment and take photos with our members at the mics after the meeting so PLEASE BE THERE!

4.       We will make the decision on what equipment to order with this years SG funds. We need to place the order in April!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4951 (20100317) __________

http://www.eset.com