Check out the entry page of our website for a preview of our new QSL card for satellite use.  Come to the meeting tomorrow night and see the reverse side.  We will be taking group photos Thursday night as well (March 18th) for use on our HF cards.  We are retiring out 1980’s CIRCA QSL cards…

When checking out the www.gatorradio.org page check out the image of what our member Scott Harden AJ4VD did over spring break.  Do you know what QRSS is?  (A:  www.qrss.thersgb.net/What-is-QRSS.html ) ... what are the odds this mode can be copied if sent from a satellite in orbit (frequency stability)?

Dr. Jay

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4953 (20100317) __________

http://www.eset.com