15. Topological properties of commodities networks , Eur. Phys. J. B

Abstract: This paper investigates the topological properties of the
commodities networks. We have found that commodities form strong clusters
and are homogeneous with relation to sector (metals, agriculture and
energy).  We also develop a dynamic approach suggesting that agriculture
commodities are very important in the network, followed by metals and
energy. Furthermore, the parameters that characterize the network seem to
be changing over time.

* [27] Topological properties of commodities networks, B. M. Tabak, T. R.
Serra, D. O. Cajueiro, 2010/03/02, DOI: 10.1140/epjb/e2010-00079-4, Eur.
Phys. J. B
[27] http://dx.doi.org/10.1140/epjb/e2010-00079-4

 Barry Wellman