 All,

I have found a number of discusisons of normalizing dichotomous centrality
scores (such as the simplest case, degree centrality). But I have not been
able to locate any discussions about the normalization of centrality scores
for valued data. Does anyone know of any discussions and the reasonable
solutions those discussions have resulted in?

-- Dr. Susan Grant