Emmanouil:

What is it that this is in aid of?

First: I assume that by "geodesic" you mean "shortest path", in which
case the lengths of all shortest paths will (by definition) be the
same, and so this matrix would not be able to distinguish between
"lots of short paths" and "few long paths".  Perhaps this is your
intent, of course.

Second: Depending on the topology of your network, there can be an
exponential number of such paths connecting two vertices.

So it may be worth reconsidering whether calculating this matrix is a
good solution to whatever problem you're trying to solve.

Joshua

--
  joshua.omadadhain@gmail.com...................www.ics.uci.edu/~jmadden
It's that moment of dawning comprehension that I live for.  -- Bill Watterson