Hello everybody,
I have the following question. Is it appropriate to use MDS visualization of
structural equivalence procedures like CONCOR. The case is that it's an
output option of NetMiner CONCOR procedure, which I'm using. But today saw t
the following phrase in Hanneman's book:

> p. 106: "...one such approach is multidimensional scaling, but we will not
> discuss it here -- as it is rarely
> used for making sense of structural equivalence data."

So, now I'm in doubt. Is it valid to visualize CONCOR with MDS or I have to
choose other technique?
Thanks in advance.
Alexander.
--
Alexander Semenov.
MA student

Graduate Student in Sociology at
State University - Higher School of Economics
http://www.hse.ru/eng