> I guess you have your data already clustered by CONCOR, and you would like
> to present the reduced blockmatrix by MDS?

When I run MDS directly in NetMiner it draws me a map with only a few
visible actors. It seems like 90% of nodes are exactly in the centre and
one-two are at the end of each axis. It's almost imposible to interpret such
picture.  But when I check MDS as an output option in CONCOR, it shows me
nice scatter plot with 3 distinctive axis and some dispersion. This picture
corresponds with my substantive assumptions and very interesting for
interpretation.

> Anyhow, you will be much more exposed to criticism for adopting CONCOR,
> than
> for using MDS...

Why? Unfortunatelly, I really doubt it =( Here in Russia there is only one
thesis on SNA and only one book about it. And the author of both of them is
my tutor. My search for SNA in local sociological journals revealed only 4
articles. So, this listserve is the only place for me to search an advice.
That's why I'm asking such a noob questions.
Alexander.