Good day to all!

We have recently found out that some credit card statements were being
labeled with "International Network" as the billing company when charges
were applied from our website.  This has, understandably, caused confusion
with many people.

We want you to know that all future charges will contain INSNA as the first
part of the billing name to help clarify the issue.

~INSNA