Hi

I'm currently working with a collection of 60 plus ego net
diagrams created with UCINET.

I'm trying to group them .. to form some crude typology based
on, essentially, their ratio of structural holes.  Simple star
nets are obvious as are those with every alter in at least one
dyad or triad.  Some have small or large clusters of connected
alters.  And most have combinations of "singletons" (what Burt
calls center-periphery), dyads, triads and clusters..

A search for papers describing a tentative typology has been
fruitless.

Could anyone point me to papers my search has missed?

Thanks

Roy Greenhalgh

--
University of Southampton