Dear Thomas,

The "applications" tab of the Siena website
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~snijders/siena/
mentions a number of applications of Siena.

Best wishes,

Tom

On 25/03/2010 10:58, Thomas Plotkowiak wrote:
> Sender:       Social Networks Discussion Forum<[log in to unmask]>
> Poster:       Thomas Plotkowiak<[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      Searching for Surveys on Longitudonal Studies in SNA
>
> --000e0cd1a6e8a6bbde04829ded6f

> Dear Members of the Socnet list,
>
> I was wondering if there is a survey or some kind of overview on
> longitudonal studies in SNA. I know that I do longitudonal anylsis with for
> example SIENNA or ORA, but I was wondering what kind of research has been
> done so far.
>
> Cheers and thanks for your help,
> Thomas

> --000e0cd1a6e8a6bbde04829ded6f

> Dear Members of the Socnet list,<br><br>I was wondering if there is a surve=
> y or some kind of overview on longitudonal studies in SNA. I know that I do=
>   longitudonal anylsis with for example SIENNA or ORA, but I was wondering w=
> hat kind of research has been done so far.<br>
>
> --000e0cd1a6e8a6bbde04829ded6f--

Tom A.B. Snijders
Professor of Statistics in the Social Sciences
University of Oxford

Professor of Statistics and Methodology
Department of Sociology
University of Groningen