ORA does longitudinal analysis, but does not estimate statistically significant behavior driving network evolution like RSiena.  If anyone knows of an R package that does this, please post to the listserve so we can all know about it.
Thanks,

Ian McCulloh
------Original Message------
From: Katherine Ognyanova
Sender: Social Networks Discussion Forum
To: [log in to unmask]
ReplyTo: Katherine Ognyanova
Subject: [SOCNET] Longitudinal + 2-mode
Sent: Mar 15, 2010 17:51

Hi everyone,

Quick question: does anyone know of a good stand-alone software or an R
package that can do longitudinal analysis of 2-mode nets? With the PNet
family it's either bipartite or over time - not ideal. I'm looking into
tnet right now, curious to know whether there's anything else out there...

Best,
Katya

Katherine Ognyanova, Ph.D. student
USC Annenberg School for Communication
3502 Watt Way, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0281
Mobile: +1 310 8675073, E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Personal website: http://katherine.ognyanova.net

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T