Dear Mason,

You have recently proposed an interesting clustering method:

Community Structure in Time-Dependent, Multiscale, and Multiplex Networks
http://arxiv.org/abs/0911.1824

Can you offer code? Possibly in R?

Best

Haiko

Haiko Lietz

Institut für Forschungsinformation und Qualitätssicherung
Institute for Research Information and Quality Assurance
www.forschungsinfo.de

Kompetenzzentrum Bibliometrie
Competence Centre for Bibliometrics
www.bibliometrie.info