From:         Brian Keegan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:51:58
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] Matrix bigger than 256*256

You might consider using edgelists to store and play with the data in Excel,
then using UCINET, Pajek, or other tools to read the edgelists into matrix
structures for network analysis.

--
Brian C. Keegan
Ph.D. Student - Media, Technology, & Society

Science of Networks in Communities, Laboratory for Collaborative Technology,
Center for Technology & Social Behavior