All,

I would like to alert you to a new workshop being presented at Sunbelt 2010, "NetworkX introduction: Hacking social networks using the Python programming language."

Aric Hagberg, of Los Alamos National Laboratories, and myself will be giving this half-day workshop to introduce NetworkX (http://networkx.lanl.gov/), a powerful suite of tools for creating, manipulating and analyzing complex network systems in Python (http://www.python.org/).  The workshop will cover the following topics:

For a more detailed description of the workshop agenda, please see the description on the Sunbelt website (http://www.insna.org/PDF/Sunbelt/4_WorkshopsPDF.pdf).  We are scheduled for the afternoon of June 29, 2010, and Aric and I look forward to introducing this very powerful tool to the Sunbelt community--we hope you will join us!

Best,
Drew Conway

Drew Conway
Ph.D. Student
Department of Politics, New York University
@drewconway