Is anyone aware if any of the SNA workshops offered this summer includes a module on ethics?

Have there been any new pronouncements from the regulatory/ funding agencies?

Thanks in advance!

Naja

Naja E. McKenzie PhD, RN

Research Associate - Postdoctoral Fellow

Cancer Prevention and Control

Arizona Cancer Center

(520) 626-5363

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.