***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
The provisional program of the XXX Sunbelt is now available and posted on the conference webpage.
May I ask you to note the following:
1) All activities (workshops, regular sessions, poster presentations, keynote and banquet) will take place in the conference centre;
2) The allocation of specific sessions to specific rooms may be subject to change, so please double check once the final version of the program is available;
3) The specific location of each poster presentation within the conference centre will be included in the final version of the program;
4) If you have indicated to me specific time contraints on your presence in Riva, please double check that the timing of your presentations actually suits you;
5) MOST IMPORTANT, please make your hotel reservations asap through the conference website or, if you have special needs, by contacting directly the conference centre travel operator ([log in to unmask]).
Riva del Garda is a major tourist resort and delay in booking may result in having to stay in accommodation which is not within walking distance from the conference centre.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Riva.
Mario Diani, Conference Organizer