From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Alicia Bunger
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] QAP and Path Analysis

Hi,

I'm working on my dissertation examining inter-organizational
relationships in mental health.  I've been using QAP correlations to
explore bivariate relationships (at the dyadic level), but I would like
to test some hypothesized mediation effects using path analysis (again,
at the dyadic level). I came across a working paper where the QAP
correlation matrix was used in Lisrel instead of raw data to account for
the autocorrelation but haven't seen other examples of that approach.  I
was wondering if you were aware of any papers or discussions about using
QAP in path analysis... or had any thoughts on this topic!

Thanks,

Alicia Bunger

Alicia C. Bunger, MSW

NIMH Pre-doctoral Trainee