Greetings, As I am embarking on a new project, I would be interested in any recent network analysis projects on technical communities (specifically aerospace).? Additionally, any network analysis projects that has concentrated on the Southern California region would be another topic I would be interested in reviewing (though not limited to any industry).? Thank you in advance for any help you can give.? Dr. Kristie Ogilvie