From: Martin Everett <[log in to unmask]>
To: Manolis Tranos <[log in to unmask]>; "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, March 23, 2010 6:14:21 PM
Subject: RE: [SOCNET] sum of weights of geodesics

Like others it is not clear why you want this.

You need to be clear if the geodesic distances use the weights or not. If you want the length of the path to reflect the weights ie a path length is the sum of the weights of the path and the geodesic is a path with the lowest value then this is standard in UCINET under the reachability routine.

Martin