Reminder of the submission for posters and demos to ACM Hypertext 2010 this
coming Monday!

Thanks.

Alvin

Alvin Chin
Senior Researcher
Mobile Social Networking Group
Nokia Research Center Beijing
Publicity Chair, Hypertext 2010 Conference
Web: http://research.nokia.com/people/alvin_chin
Contribute to our target of 115 million active Ovi users in June 2010:
http://www.ovi.com