Hello,

Just a reminder to my colleagues to please register and attend this
conference. I know travel money is limited, but I think those involved
in tutoring, & in teaching reading, writing, math, first year
experience, & trio programs will find this a most beneficial day. Please
do check our web site - it contains the registration information & the
agenda for the day.

The site is:  http://crlapanj.50webs.org <http://crlapanj.50webs.org/>

We understand that you may elect to pay the increase fee at the door
-but we do request that you send in a registration form so we may give a
reasonable estimate to the Rutgers University food service of those that
will be attending. (fees increase after March 8)

Thank you, hope your day is going well- We are looking forward to
meeting and greeting you at the conference at Rutgers University, the
Student Center- College Avenue, New Brunswick NJ- Friday March 19
registration begins around 8:15 a.m.

Just another note, if you find the Hyatt, New Brunswick is sold out.
They only held the rooms until Feb. 28- do try the Holiday Inn Express,
Hwy 18, East Brunswick NJ.

Phyllis Kremen

ADC Director

Library Rm 107