From: "Phyllis Kremen " < kremenp @GEORGIAN. EDU >
To: [log in to unmask] UFL . EDU
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2010 10:03:10 AM GMT -04:00 Atlantic Time (Canada)
Subject: Re: CRLA  PA/NJ conference March 19- New Brunswick, NJ

Hello,

Just a reminder to my colleagues to please register and attend this
conference. I know travel money is limited, but I think those involved
in tutoring, & in teaching reading, writing, math, first year
experience, & trio programs will find this a most beneficial day. Please
do check our web site - it contains the registration information & the
agenda for the day.

The site is:   http :// crlapanj .50webs.org < http :// crlapanj .50webs.org/>

We understand that you may elect to pay the increase fee at the door
-but we do request that you send in a registration form so we may give a
reasonable estimate to the Rutgers University food service of those that
will be attending. (fees increase after March 8)

Thank you, hope your day is going well- We are looking forward to
meeting and greeting you at the conference at Rutgers University, the
Student Center- College Avenue, New Brunswick NJ- Friday March 19
registration begins around 8:15 a.m.

Just another note, if you find the Hyatt, New Brunswick is sold out.
They only held the rooms until Feb. 28- do try the Holiday Inn Express,
Hwy 18, East Brunswick NJ.

Phyllis Kremen

ADC Director

Library Rm 107

900 Lakewood Avenue

Lakewood, NJ 08701-2697

email: kremenp @ georgian . edu

phone: 732.987.2787

fax:      732.987.2027

email: kremenp @ georgian . edu

http :// www .lists. ufl . edu /archives/lrnasst-l. html

To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email wcooke @ ufl . edu