Thanks to Kevin Dailey and Diane Reed for getting me the details about the
location of the Greater White-fronted Geese at the old M&M Dairy property.
The pair were cooperative and were very close to the street-side front of
the property on the western edge. In the two hours spent there I observed 40
species, all the usual suspects I guess, never having been there before. I
did not see any sandpipers except Greater Yellowlegs and hundreds of
Lessers. I did have time to study one of each feeding together, which is
always a good thing to do. Dozens of snipe were present too. Mottled Duck,
Blue- and Green-winged Teal, Hooded Merganser...a nice visit.

James A. Wheat
Jacksonville, FL