I agree that banding codes are inappropriate for this site.  I have noticed a number of incorrect tries appearring in posts.  I know my codes and do not use them here but I am not going to correct the ones that are incorrect, not my place.  I believe the names need to be spelled out.  But, I guess that rule would be up to the owners of the listserv.

Meret S Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL
TBBS, Tomoka State Park