From: "Roy Peterson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 8:56:50 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [FLBIRDS] RFI from an out of state birder

Hi Jack!

Your Seattle birders may well have seen a juvenile Brown Booby - several have been seen more or less out of range around the country lately. However, another species to consider in the "all brown" category is NORTHERN GANNET - the juvenile of that species has just a touch of white in the upper tail area and there are many gannets in Florida waters at this time of year.

Roy Peterson
Deltona