We found a Western Kingbird today around 12PM at the intersection of Imeson Park Blvd and Busch Dr in Jacksonville. It's in the same general location where we had up to 4 of them last January-April.

This is the first sighting this winter despite checking the location regularly for them since December. Also present were ~15 Eastern Meadowlarks.

Kevin & Marie Dailey
Jacksonville, FL
Duval County