Dear All,

In my post yesterday I used SWTK rather than the correct banding code of STKI. I had not used that code since last year and fell into an old but incorrect habit. Those standard Bird Banding Codes are listed in a nice little book from ABA, "Birder's Field Notebook Manuel". No doubt they are on line also.

Now, has anyone had a Parula (NOPA) in Northeast FL yet?

Best,

Lenore McCullagh

Orange Park

Clay County