I saw a bunch of cedar waxwings being harassed by 2 Loggerhead Shrikes and few seconds later I saw one shrike with a cedar waxwing !.

Here is the flickr link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/raeesuzhunnan/4434221148/

and for those who want to see more frames go to my site at

http://www.back2wild.com/gallery/main.php/v/FeatheredFriends/TheKill/

Thanks
Raees Uzhunnan,
Casselberry, FL,