Yesterday Bob told a friend the first Parula would show up today. This morning, not knowing Bob had said that, I told him that today was the day for a Parula!
Lo and behold, the first Parula of the season just stopped by at 4:18 p.m.

Now if we could just always be that accurate . . .  .   .   .   .
Wow! Now I feel as if there really WILL be an end to this dreadful winter.

Lucy Duncan
Gulf Breeze, FL