From: Vincent McGrath <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 8:01:16 PM
Subject: Re: [FLBIRDS] Cedar Waxwings Galore

Right on target Vince, there has beena large flock in the Mahoganys in the parking lot of Super Target on the corner of Daniels & US-41 for over a month and also see them on Sanibel, Cape Coral and S. Ft Myers just about anywhere also I'm seeing Peregrines on Sanibel, a juv yesterday and an awesome adult today in addition Barn Swallows have returned as well.

Vince McGrath
Fort Myers, Fl