I don't know about the rest of the state, but here in SW Florida, I
have seen more Cedar Waxwings this winter than I've ever seen in any
year since the mid-nineties. Yesterday, I saw a flock of at least 750
in Lee County where I work and I have seen many flocks ranging in size
from 50-500 birds in Collier, Lee & Hendry County throughout the
winter. In fact, Cedar Waxwings have outnumbered American Robins in
abundance here in SW Florida as far as my personal (unscientific)
observations go. How has it been where you live?

Cheers

Vince

Vincent Lucas
Naples, FL