Right on target Vince, there has beena large flock in the Mahoganys in
the parking lot of Super Target on the corner of Daniels & US-41 for
over a month and also see them on Sanibel, Cape Coral and S. Ft Myers
just about anywhere also I'm seeing Peregrines on Sanibel, a juv
yesterday and an awesome adult today in addition Barn Swallows have
returned as well.

Vince McGrath
Fort Myers, Fl