LSCHE is remembering our learning assistance colleagues in a special set of
pages that you can view at
http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/res_inmem_index.htm

The pages are incomplete  and we are asking you to send any digital photos
that you may have for any of the 17 names appearing on that web page.
Please help us remember our departed learning assistance leaders as we
publish their achievements to our associations: ATP, CRLA, NADE, and NCLCA.
Collegially..

Frank L Christ, Emeritus CSU Long Beach

LSCHE COntent Editor: www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche

"If knowledge is power, shared knowledge is infinitely more powerful"
Raymond Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Bell Atlantic.