Hi All,

I am trying to put together a list for faculty on the qualities and
characteristics they should consider when recommending a student to my
office for hire as a peer tutor. Beyond the obvious of course grade of 3.5
or above, GPA of 3.0 or above, ability to communicate effectively in
English (both orally and in writing), I am curious to hear what you all
think.

Thanks,
Roberta

Roberta Schotka