Dear colleagues,
I'm scheduled to do a seminar for students on two topics. I've gathered some information but thought what a wonderful resource my colleagues could offer! If you have any material you are willing to share on the topics below, would you be so kind to send them to me? If I use them, I'll cite your work, of course. Thank you!

Tips on talking to professors
            I'm putting together a handout that offers questions a student might ask to start the conversation (categorized by purpose of the visit i.e. get to know you, academic, career, course specific) but would like a few more ideas. Thank you.

How to prepare for high stakes tests
            I'm presenting to High School Upward Bound students getting ready to take the ACT or SAT (I already have info from those sites)

Please reply directly to me. Thank you!

Tammy Pratt, Director
Assessment and Learning Center
     - UC Action Tutoring/Action Centers
     - Student Success Series
University of Oklahoma
270 Wagner Hall, 1005 Asp Ave.
Norman, OK  73019
405 - 325 - 4336
http://uc.ou.edu/alc.htm
UC Action is a Nationally Certified Tutor Program by the College Reading and Learning Association.