Hello,

I'll be arriving at Malpensa airport of Milano on Monday June 28 early
in the evening at about 8:00 pm. I was wondering if there are any
other participants of the Sunbelt conference arriving at around the
same time so that we might share the fees for the transportation to
Riva del Garda provided by the conference host service. Otherwise, we
might go individually by train (etc.) if it is plausible to arrive at
Riva del Garda before midnight the same day.

Regards,

--Moses