I think there are a couple issues that could be causing this, but the most likely would be to check to make sure that your networks are named the same thing.  Since ORA is a meta-network/multiplexity tool, ORA needs to know which network relation you are talking about.  For example, if you had friendship and advice relations recorded on your group over five time periods, ORA needs to know, for instance, that you want to monitor friendship changes over time.  ORA uses the name of the network relation (i.e. friend) in order to plot this over time.  If, however, you name the network relations friend1, friend2, friend3, etc. then ORA assumes these are all different measured relations with only one occurring in each time step.

In order to fix this issue, go through each of the five meta-networks you have in ORA and make sure that the network relation in each meta-network has the same name.

Ian

Ian McCulloh, Ph.D.
U.S. Military Academy