***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi there,

I'm a newbie on this list, but I have been studying social media for a while.
I am looking for a way to search some of the social media networks by date rather than topic.
I have not found a way to search trending Twitter topics by date, for example.
Does anyone have any ideas?

I am working on a project where we want to sample news media on specific dates. We would like to include social media, ideally some blogs, FB, Twitter, MySpace and OurSpace.

Thanks for your help.

sj

--
Susan Jacobson, PhD