Thank you Julia and others for responding so promptly and for your many
offers of help.  I really appreciate it!

Inga

From: Julia Gluesing [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 2:21 PM
To: Carboni, Inga
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NEGOPY

Hi, Inga,

NEGOPY is now available as part of MultiNet, developed by Bill Richards
and Andrew Seary.  Seary is now the owner of the software.  He has made
MultiNet/Negopy available for download at:  http://www.sfu.ca/~seary/

You can contact Seary at: mailto:[log in to unmask]

Best,

Julia

Julia C. Gluesing, Ph.D.

Anthropologist and Research Professor

Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering

Wayne State University

Detroit, MI  48202

Mobile:  1.248.210.7640