Dear Members,

I am searching for data sets of social network user profiles (foaf profiles) to use them in my work.

I need real data sets of social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or other.

I thought that maybe I can find an answer here (a link for datasets or a software for that).

Any suggestion is very helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Elie

#   Elie Raad                                 #
#   PhD student: LE2I Laboratory    #
#   Bourgogne University                #
#   9, Avenue Alain Savary             #
#   21000 Dijon - France                #