Last evening they began to sing by 8:30 and they went on strong all
night. Had my windows been open it would have been hard to sleep. When I
stepped into the street at around 10 I could locate voices on six
distinct bearings. They were all around, not only calling from the
mangroves or the 'bird sanctuary'.
My Palm Warbler is still present but is showing strong coloration,
visible in the latest footage from my plant table:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jKsAKrGIX0
Best,
Paul Francois,
Holiday, SW Pasco Co.