The Yellow-Rumpeds appear to have departed. They did not come to eat
orange today or yesterday. Apart from my two I could see that one
occupied the yard next door and it has vanished too. It is a short
winter vacation for them. They arrived no earlier than January. In
contrast, the Palm warbler arrived in November and is still here.

My best wishes go with you, small ones. I look forward to your return.

Paul Francois
Holiday, SW Pasco Co.