Today 4/4/10 Bonnie Hall and I observed the Upland Sandpipers from 1-2pm at the Three Rivers location in Carrabelle.  We parked at the intersection just before Lot 2 and the birds were found with a spotting scope across the property on the opposite edge at Lot 32.

The 2 birds were feeding but wary of our presence and that of several raptors working the field (Am. Kestrels, a Red-tailed HA , and a Red-shouldered HA) so the sandpipers seemed to try to maintain at least 100 yards from us.

Thanks to all who reported this find and provided most useful directions.

Sincerely,

Chris Mason

Bonnie Hall

Tallahassee