From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gary Campbell [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 10:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Please help regarding RE: Recent research on Impact of tutor training?

Yes thanks for the links, I am looking at tutoring for my dissertation and working on a literature review for one of my courses and these will help a lot! I have been able to down load two of the three files only the second one eludes me.
Mumford, T. (1999). The effects of student support services peer tutoring on learning and study strategies, grades, and retention at a rural community college. Unpublished doctoral dissertation. University of Maryland.

I found it in ProQuest Dissertations and Theses however when I try to download it comes back as a corrupt file that cannot be repaired. Has anyone been able to download it? I cannot find it anywhere else; does anyone know where else we can find this article?
Thanks,
Gary Campbell
Director of Learning Centers
Salt Lake Community College