From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kat Powell
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Placement Templates or Models

This is what we use at the College of Southern Idaho
Each of the documents now have a statement added to reflect placement score validity dates and the use of college transfer courses, ACT, and COMPASS for placement notification purposes.  NOTE:  No placement score ranges have been modified.  I recommend that you print and save these pdf file documents, or bookmark the websites as you advise students.  Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

COMPASS Placement:  http://advising.csi.edu/forms/COMPASS_Placement_Scores.pdf

COMPASS Placement Flowchart:  http://advising.csi.edu/COMPASS_Flowchart.pdf

ACT Placement:  http://advising.csi.edu/forms/ACT_Placement.pdf

Kat Powell M.S., G.C.D.F.
Learning Assistance Coordinator
College of Southern Idaho
P.O. Box 1238
Twin Falls, ID 83303-1238
(208)732-6685
Fax (208)736-3029
**Remember no matter where you go, there you are.**